Admin/Customer Service Executive at Fadac Resources
Posted on: 29 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges .
Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
Admin/Customer Service Executive
Our client is an indigenous company operating in the whole value chain of the LPG sector. They are in need of an experienced Administrative/ Customer Service Executive.
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing and tracking the carwash team
- Liaising with clients, both proactively and reactively, most commonly taking bookings over the telephone and responding to online bookings
- Team calendar and diary management
- Conducting investigations to verify and resolve customer complaints
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
- Minute taking of meetings
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Mystery shopping – assist management with detecting fraud and deception
- Delegating tasks while ensuring that all speed, service and quality guidelines are achieved.
- Quality control - Performing routine and random inspections of the jobs to assess the quality of work and make sure our standards and customer satisfaction levels are kept high.
- You will be responsible for liaising with clients regularly so you must be a clear and confident communicator with good call handling and interpersonal skills.
- Liaising and managing vendors
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Facilitating and supporting new staff training.
- Ad-hoc duties as required to support the company and grow the brand.
- 2+ years of hands-on administrative experience in an office environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment – Photocopier, scanner, printer
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Ability to describe and sell services with accuracy and patience
- Ability to conduct extensive research on the computer
- Ability to keep accurate records of all enquiries
- Database management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fadac Resources career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
- Know More About Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Executive Personal Assistant at TL First
- Operations Manager at TL First
- Executive Assistant at fhi 360
- Group Chief Operating Officer - ESS/18/11/01 at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Office Manager/Project Coordinator at PIEACH Limited
- Admin Assistant at Plan International
- Front Desk Officer at Lekki TV
- Front Desk Officer at Lekki TV