Systems Engineer at Proxynet Communications Limited
Posted on: 29 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Proxynet Communications Limited
Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
Nigeria with a population of 150 million people is a large and an emerging market for the IT Industry, so we have strategically positioned ourselves to be one of the leading major players in this global Information Technology Re-engineering.
MUST BE EXPERIENCE AND MUST RESIDE IN LAGOS( MAINLAND)
- Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Linux-based environments to the specifications of client’s needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer related issues by providing both on-site and remote support
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established organizational objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Up to date reporting on issues and resolutions to ensure proper case status tracking.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual signal transmission via standard interfaces
- In-depth understanding of Audio/Visual and Network cabling and connectors, e.g. HDMI, DVI, DP, HDBaseT, CATX RJ45, RGB/VGA, Component, RF
- Understanding of how LCD/LED Displays work
- Good understanding of how electronic power systems work
- Good hand-on experience on how to troubleshoot & repair computer systems
- Well rounded experience on how to troubleshoot & fix network issues
- Media presentation and formatting of content using relevant software tools
- Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills required
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual Technologies, etc.
- Associated Diploma or University Degree
- Cisco, CompTIA and/or Microsoft Professional Certification
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About Proxynet Communications LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Solution Architect at Ericsson
- Principal Programme Officer, Health Information at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- IT Associate at RoVedana
- Junior Network Administrator at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited, Advans Nigeria
- Support Engineer - Charging System at Ericsson
- Systems Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Senior Software Devleoper and Business Analyst at NetPro International Limited
- IT Associates (Sage Trained) at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited