Beauty Consultant at Perfect Trust Cosmestics
Posted on: 26 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Perfect Trust Cosmestics
We are retailers of luxury beauty products(fragrances, cosmetics & skin care). We have an in-depth knowledge of Nigeria's beauty industry and are positioned to offer consumers an exceptional retail experience. We invite driven and knowledgeable candidates to join our ever growing team as we are poised for growth and group success.
Start date: 01/12/2018
The ideal candidate will be primarily required to:
- Ensure customers’ shopping experience is enjoyable
- Assist customers with finding products that meet their needs and sell customers as many products as possible.
- Give advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Suggest products to customers, explain how products works, demonstrate how to use products, performing makeovers if necessary, and operating the cash register if assigned
- Responsibly deal with customer complaints.
- Greet customers entering the Store and appreciate them for their patronage
- Arrange customer orders and deliveries
- Receive payment and Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Establish or identify prices of goods using optical price scanners.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- Sort, count and wrap currency
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Order new products through the store Manager and manage inventory.
- Stock shelves, clean floors and organize sales areas.
- Must also be knowledgeable about what products to recommend to customers and proper demonstration techniques.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies
- Recruit new customer every day and give them an exceptional experience to come back
- Advise on the availability of stock and special promotions
- Give information on products and prices
- Make sure goods are attractively displayed and well merchandised.
We are interested in your 'people skills' and positive attitude just like your academic qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in a related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution. Ordinary National Diploma qualification must be with relevant years of experience.
- Must be someone who is friendly, good with people, and who has a general interest and passion for the beauty industry.
- A willingness to learn about company product line
- Able to work as part of a team
- Must have an outgoing and engaging personally
- Excellent customer service and selling skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the need of the business.
- Be confident when dealing with difficult situations.
- Relevant years of experience in a related field is an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of operating cash register and maintaining cash drawer
- Excellent numeric abilities, high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Able to maintain a clean, healthy, safe and secure work area
- Proven record of processing the exact and efficient sale and return transactions
- Able to maintain knowledge of store layout and product placements
- Fluent in English
- Computer Skills: Skilled in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to answer a telephone and perform light housekeeping task
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Perfect Trust Cosmestics career website on perfecttrustcosmetics.talentbase.ng to apply
- Know More About Perfect Trust CosmesticsSimilar Jobs
- Health System Strengthening Officer at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- System Strengthening Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Sector Manager - Health System Strengthening at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Principal Programme Officer, Healthcare Delivery at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at NewGate Hospital
- Anaesthetic Nurse at Abuja Clinics
- Director of Programs (KP-Care II) at Heartland Alliance
- Deputy Chief of Party Director (KP-Care II) at Heartland Alliance