- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Software Test Analyst at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
Posted on: 24 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the "go to" Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
Software Test Analyst
- Develop and document software testing plans,
- Prepare Test data in preparation for system end to end testing/UAT
- Design Test cases from test basis in preparation for testing.
- Determine entry and exit criteria for all phases of testing in scope for a particular project
- Define testing environments required for testing
- Execute Integration and System Testing
- Provide support UAT efforts
- Analyze and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
- Develop and implement software and information system testing policies, procedures and scripts
- Determine and implement QA metrics for the testing project
- Identify, report, track and propose solutions to product defects
- Write a Test Summary report and QA memo for the testing project
Software Testing Tools:
- Test Management Tool i.e. HP Quality Center
- Defect Management Tool i.e. HP Quality Center, JIRA, Mantis, Bugzilla
- Functional Testing Tool i.e. HP QTP
- Performance Testing Tool i.e.Jmeter, HP LoadRunner
- Equivalency of a Bachelor's degree in a related field (information systems, computer science, business)
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years direct experience as a test analyst for major application integration and/or major application product release in Banking risk management sector.
- Interpersonal skills, to facilitate creation of test cases
- Organizational skills to manage a wide array of testing information
- Proven experience in execution of software testing solutions.
- Strong knowledge of system testing and software quality control best practices and methodologies.
- Application/business domain knowledge is desirable. This may be readily available with the resource or would need to be developed.
- Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Tezza Business Solutions Ltd career website on tezzasolutions.catsone.com to apply
- Know More About Tezza Business Solutions LtdSimilar Jobs
- Systems Engineer at Dell
- App/Web Developer at Max Migold Ltd
- Telecoms Project Coordinator at Royal Power and Energy Limited
- Accounts / Data Clerk at Twin Star Industries Limited
- Tech Support Personnel at Tizeti Network Limited
- NOC Operations Trainee at Tizeti Network Limited
- Application Support Officer at Kerildbert
- Graphic Artist at Cadwell Limited