Project Manager at Adexen
Posted on: 22 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a leading Construction company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Reference: 1506
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
Function: Operations & Production
- Co-ordinate with Engineers, Architects and other Professionals in the planning and execution of project activities from start to finish within agreed time frame and in a cost efficient manner.
- Draft, present and defend realistic budget for the project.
- Determine specifications and required resources within budget.
- Negotiate and manage third parties and vendors during the execution of the project.
- Develop a detailed project plan in phases to track progress.
- Acquire and deploy quality equipment and materials and ensure availability at all times.
- Measure the project using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports to Management.
- Ensure strict adherence to Health and Safety standards and report issues.
- Create and maintain comprehensive and accurate project documentation.
- Facilitate to obtain relevant permits and licenses required from Regulatory Authorities.
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs, and scheduling.
- Prepare monthly reports, detailing progress and costs for top management.
- Ensuring company HSE policies are correctly applied.
- Maintaining good relations, represent and take care of company's interests while dealing with clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Structural Engineering or any other relevant field.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in construction or a Food processing factory.
- Sound track records and verifiable references.
- Certification in Project Management courses such as PMP or PRINCE 2.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Good analysis and result interpretation skill.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills.
- Considerable problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate working teams.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Adexen
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Project Planning Engineer at Adexen
- Know More About AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Project Management Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- Quantity Surveyor at Banksome Group of Companies
- Interior Architect at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Estate Surveyor at Ora Egbunike & Associates
- Architect/Site Supervisor at Introit Consulting Limited
- Construction Superintendent II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Quantity Surveyor at Prestigious Homes Limited
- Project Manager (Mechanical Engineer) at Recore Limited