Brand Manager at Riddle Technologies Limited
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: 9 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Riddle Technologies Limited
Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
- We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager
- The person has to be passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brands’ reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Anticipate bottlenecks
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Proven working experience of 2-3 years.
- MBA in Sales & Marketing or a related field
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Riddle Technologies Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Compliance Officer at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Executive Personal Assistant at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Know More About Riddle Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Video Editors at CameraBoy Multimedia
- Screenwriter/Scripwriter at Eaxum
- Lead - Digital, Media & Brand Sponsorships at Airtel
- Brand Lead - Data Enterprise, Content & Trade Marketing at Airtel
- Cinematographer/ Camera Operator at CameraBoy Multimedia
- Graphics Designer at Landlagos
- Community Liaison Officer at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Public Relations Manager at House of Ravissant (HOR)