- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Admin Officer at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Posted on: 8 October, 2018
Deadline: 10 October, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
- Ensure the company premises and environ is tidy and neat at all times.
- Ensure fumigation of the whole office quarterly.
- Ensure effective supervision and management of the reception.
- Daily supervision of the cleaners to ensure clean office and toilets at all times, including the weekly cleaning of all windows and removal of cobwebs.
Inventory & Warehouse Management:
- Inventory & Warehouse Management, ensure the warehouse/store is well arranged & management of items warehoused i.e. receive and issue store items arrange the store neatly, label all items clearly, conduct a monthly stock count, reconcile differences ( if any) within 24 hours of stock count.
- Monitoring consumables in transit to ensure their timely delivery.
- Procurement of fulfillment consumables
- Effective coordination of all drivers and arrangement for any weekend work.
- Timely renewal of all vehicle insurances, licenses, regular servicing and maintenance of all company vehicles.
- Ensure proper monitoring and recording of fuel consumptions for cars.
- Ensure the implementation of the Admin policies and procedures
- Timely collection and processing of recurrent bills for payment
- Execution of delegated departmental action point & any other duties as assigned by the Senior Admin Officer.
- Good attitude towards internal customer, promptness of service delivery & support for other departments
- Academic Qualification: Degree in any Management courses
- Experience: 4 years.
Method of Application
Applicants should use the position they are applying for as the title of their email and send to: email@example.com
Note: Candidates residing in surulere, Island, Lekki - Ajah axis are encourage to apply.
- Know More About Electronic PayPlus LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Director of Admissions at Golborn
- Front Office Officer at Cromwell Courtyard Hotel
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at House of Ravissant (HOR)
- Human Resources Officer/Admin Officer at Smart Partners
- Practice Manager at Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Intern at LoftyInc Allied Partners
- Confidential Secretary at Planet Radio 101.1FM
- Personal Assistant to the MD at Aldelia Limited