- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Market Development Executive at InterSwitch
Posted on: 8 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at InterSwitch
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis.
Market Development Executive
- To provide support for the growth of the Retail Banking business in Interswitch by building new products in the space to deepen the Financial market in country of coverage.
- Responsible for the market expansion and product development initiation for all opportunities covering products in portfolio.
- Responsible for improvement/transformational plans of product in portfolio
- Working closely with Product management, marketing, project, support and sales teams to ensure product revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Communicating customer requirements to colleagues internally and work with them to ensure that products are delivered according to customer requirements and in line with agreed terms
- Handling all customer or partner enquiries in the country of coverage.
- Providing customer-focused sales and account management activities for designated customers and products
- Building relationships that are of value with the customers.
- Receiving feedback from customers for improvement of products and services in their country of coverage.
- Post-sales engagement: visiting customers to discuss on how to improve services.
Market Research and Competitor Analysis:
- Performs market research and analysis to monitor the local environment for the emergence of new market segments.
- Providing feedback from customers and market feedback to meet market demands and generate product development ideas.
- Keeping abreast of trends and developments in the Financial markets, products practices and operations.
- Learning what the competition is doing in terms of customer pricing, experience in the local market, their alliances, credibility etc.
Key Decisions to escalate to supervisor:
- Exceeding outlined sales margin
- Giving solution out for free
- Transaction fee reduction for customer
- Acceptance of proposition to be accepted in MOU/agreements/NDA
- Project timeline delays/rollout issues/development issues
- Changing project priority
Operational/ Admin Responsibilities:
- Preparing and submitting periodic reports on sales activities and initiatives:- Customer engagement reports, Sales reports (lead generation, actual vs. targets etc, Customer profitability and product revenue reports.
- Using sales platforms to evaluate leads and track sales /revenue growth.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from InterSwitch
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Application Implementation Engineer at InterSwitch
- Database Administrator at InterSwitch
- Know More About InterSwitchSimilar Jobs
- Passionate & Captivating Healthcare Sales Rep at Premier Respiratory and Critical Care
- Real Estate Business Development Manager at Fosad Consulting
- Business Development Executive at Adexen
- Sales Executive at Websoft Limited
- Marketing Manager at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
- Marketing Manager at Nera Hotels
- Customer Sales Assistant (Cashier) at NairaBet
- Sales Representative at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited