Our Client, a multinational within the FMCG industry wishes to engage the services of a IT Admin - Lead whose duties shall include coordinating IT department administrative operations to ensure smooth operations, improve user awareness of IT issues and promote appropriate use of IT services and resources, and act a single point of contact for all user incident, request and general communication by escalation using defined procedures.
Front Desk Officer
Our Client, a renowned firm within the Luxury Goods sub-sector wishes to engage the services of a Front Desk Officer.
- Take messages and communicate to appropriate employees.
- Greet visitors and direct them to appropriate office, person or boutique.
- Respond to visitors/customer’s question or enquiry professionally and courteously.
- Sort and distribute incoming mails and handle outgoing mails.
- Order and stock office supplies especially diesel.
- Maintain reception area clean and organized.
- Ensure strict compliance with corporate etiquette in attending to customers.
- Notify Security personnel about unruly visitor and emergency situations.
- Assist in ensuring safety environment.
- Monitoring the CCTV cameras installed in the premises & report any exceptions or security threat to management.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management.
- Minimum of a BSc or HND in a related field.
- Knowledge or certification in HSE a plus
- Excellent communication
- Good interpersonal relationship.
3 - 5 years cognate Post-NYSC experience
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.