Chief Operating Officer - Expatriate at Adexen
Posted on: 14 September, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a major player in the Food and Beverage Industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Chief Operating Officer - Expatriate
Job Reference: 1392
- The Chief Operating Officer will oversee the organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth. You will be responsible for the efficiency of business.
- The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Managing Director (MD). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations.
- To drive the company in order to deliver actual result in line with the Annual Business Plan, and to ensure that the key performance indicators are maintained or surpassed.
- To be directly responsible and accountable for managing all activities within all Autonomous Operating Regions of the company.
- To act as the role model for leadership within the company, to support and lead the operational team, to help team members to develop and grow in their jobs, and to provide feedback as appropriate for that development.
- To build a strong, motivated and effective regional management team, ensuring that the General Managers are driving their own regional agenda.
- To ensure that the regular operating reviews with each region are conducted and action points both identified and followed up.
- Engineering Degree / MBA is a plus
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience in a senior management role
- At least 10 years experience in the Manufacturing/FMCG industry
- Excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics
- Previous experience in Africa / emerging markets is a plus.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Adexen
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Accounting Manager at Adexen
- Marketing Manager at Adexen
- Operations Manager (Expatriate) at Adexen
- Know More About AdexenSimilar Jobs
- HR and Admin Representative at LifeBank
- Admin/Front Desk Officer at Tinkoko Nigeria Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Ezdeelz Realtors
- Shop Manager (Lekki Branch) at School Kits Limited
- Operations Manager - Artificial Lift at Baker Hughes
- Material Management Secretary at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Equipment Management Secretary at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Factory Administration Assistant at British American Tobacco