Japaul Gulf Electro Mechanical LLC (JPGEM) is one of the leading Engineering and Contracting Companies offering expertise in the field of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Systems Contracting in U.A.E and Oman. Having the capability and capacity to provide complete design and to build turnkey projects, to deliver from the drawing board to completion in finish form. Housed in a premises having an office space of 5000 sq.ft, located off Sheikh Zayed Road, in Dubai U.A.E; CBD in Ruwi Muscat and Corniche Road in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Japaul Gulf Electro Mechanical LLC is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job ID: 59
Category: Ship Building, Shipping
Employment Type: Full time
- Ensure a timely response to all client's enquiries - 1st point of contact, to create the program of work for production from agreed contracts and to organize the initial work packages and its dissemination.
- Managing the Shipyard bidding process and procedures including all quotations at all stages.
- Ensure vessel specifications are complete to ensure that the quotation is commercially / technically viable.
- Discuss the work required to be performed by a range of Subcontractors and issue "legally risk free" work orders to them.
- Ensure that an effective "Risk Control" is in place and reviewed for applicability to each contract (Insurance / T & C's / Liability etc.).
- Raise invoices and follow through to ensure timely settlement, chasing clients where necessary.
- Oversee all commercial contracts with major clients / JV's to ensure Legal Consistency and liability coverage as well as company input and controls and actions - for company profit.
- Oversee all commercial contracts placed on "Professional Service Co." which are to be used by Shipyard.
- To ensure that the maximum cost/values are. Understanding and following the agreed goals and annual targets for the position.
- Minimum 10 years' experience as a shipyard manager or other management level responsibilities in a heavy steel manufacturing environment, Oil & Gas background.
- In depth knowledge of all business functions associated with shipyard management.
go to method of application »
Job ID: 43
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Building, Construction, Infrastructure
Employment Type: Full time, Contractor
- Directs the company’s planning activities and provide leadership and overall guidance in both the administration and operation of the company.
- Manage the promotion, development and extension of the business of the Company and the reputation and interests of the Company.
- Prepares plans and programmes for the attainment of approved objectives and oversees their implementation.
- Oversees the development and implementation of all activities of the Company including business development, financial control, personnel, industrial relations and procurement.
- Direct the preparation of operational matters.
- Develop and manage the implementation of group policy regarding work environment, administration, accounting, purchasing, reporting and human resources.
- Maintain knowledge of all competition.
- Highly motivated individual with strong knowledge of construction business and developed leadership skills to ensure the effective management of our construction business.
- The successful candidate will have previous Director/General Manager experience. HND/B.Eng. in any Engineering discipline with minimum of 15 years cognate experience in the Construction Industry with at least 8 years at managerial or supervisory level.
- Very good knowledge and understanding of the Construction industry in Nigeria and the basic guiding statutory laws, contract principles and implement issues will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for our key markets.
- Experience in managing construction contracts in infrastructures development will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on preferred job title to apply online.
Commercial Manager - Shipping
Senior General Manager - Construction