Reede Consulting Limited, we are totally dedicated to training, consultancy and support in the development of project and programme management skills, competencies and qualifications.
Managed exclusively by project managers and consultants with a combined work experience of over 28 years, the company has a uniquely focused and relevant perspective in this field combining a winning partnership of theory and practice.
Reede Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the below position:
Location: Warri, Delta State
Start Date: Immediate
- Head of Marketing will be expected to inspire and lead the marketing team to offer a first class marketing service that constantly delivers above expectations and offer marketing consultancy and expertise to colleagues across the Brand. Working collaboratively with International clients you will set the marketing strategy for the Brand.
- Lastly as the Head of Marketing you will devise, manage and deliver marketing campaigns and programmes targeting multiple audiences groups to drive acquisition, and support retention and engagement.
The ideal candidate for the Head of Marketing, will have the following skills and experience:
- A male/female graduate in Marketing with at least four (4) relevant years of marketing experience in FMCG company.
- Solid marketing and communications experience - you must have worked at senior level within a blue chip company
- liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing and brand strategy for an organization
- Experience of writing, presenting and driving business cases though a senior team
- Experience of managing and developing a marketing team
- Experience of managing a variety of third party, including clients pitch, selection and appointment
- Proven track record of leading marketing programmes and campaigns - from initial brief to implementation and review
- Proven track record specifically of direct and through the line marketing and brand management
- Experience in all elements of the marketing mix - including media, direct mail and digital channels
- Experience of both business to consumer and business to business marketing
- Management, forecasting and control of budgets and being able to deliver high profile campaigns on challenging budgets will be essential for this role.
- Experience: 4-5 years
- Age: 28 years
go to method of application »
Location: Lekki/Ajah, Lagos State
Dress code: Business
Start Date: Immediate
- Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Formulate pricing policies.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Work on store displays.
- Attend trade shows to identify new products and services.
- Coach, counsel, train, and discipline employees.
- Evaluate on-the-job performance.
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
- Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed.
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
- Keep up with fluctuating supply and demand.
- Analyze operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
- Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Ensure hours of operation are in compliance with local laws.
- Maintain store's cleanliness and health and safety measures.
- Organize and distribute staff schedules.
- Preside over staff meetings.
- Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
- Manage different departments within the store.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Sex: Male/Female
- Age: 28-30 years
- Minimum of HND in any discipline
Method of Application
Come with your updated CV and credentials to:
Reede Consulting Limited,
No. 1 Fawole Lane, near FIDSON,
Off Ikorodu Road,
For any enquires, call the Reede Team on: +234 8188706210, +234 8021395738