WRS IS A GLOBAL RECRUITMENT BUSINESS SERVICING THE NEEDS OF CLIENTS AND CONTRACTORS WORLDWIDE IN THE OIL & GAS, MINING, MARINE AND POWER & ENERGY SECTORS.
Our global footprint develops daily via a network of carefully selected partners that provide a host of in-country services throughout the world.
Our UK based HQ is populated with industry experts, many of whom are natives from the country they recruit in, offering linguistic, technical and geographical expertise to ensure both client and candidates benefit from a world class service experience.
WRS supports the needs of some of the world’s largest Oil & Gas, Mining and Energy exploration and production projects by continually finding the talent that others can’t.
1. Responsible for offshore/onshore well completion planning. Ensure completion plans are suitable for the well.
2. Responsible for supervision of execution on the rig as needed.
3. Ensure optimization of completion plans.
4. Write detailed completion programs for all well types
5. Hold planning meetings, CWOP's etc. and ensure actions are taken to mitigate all risks in the program.
6. Visit contractors and ensure tool selection is correct and meets all QA/QC requirements.
7. Ensure Addax database is properly updated and useful for obtaining completion planning information.
8. Monitor completion performance and provide benchmark statistics to ensure completions are time and cost effective.
9. Provide charts of well completion performance for daily review, and engineering reports for the company as well as reports for NAPIMS and DPR.
10. Establish completion KPI's and monitor NPT performance.
11. Provide detailed scope of work for completions and related services as needed for tendering or contracting purposes.
12. Ensure completion contracts are valid for all jobs planned.
13. Mentor drilling and completion engineers.
Get in touch now, this is a great opportunity to work for a Major Operator. For suitable applicants WRS will provide full information on the client, projects and role.
Please send an updated copy of your CV and your cover letter in response to this advert WRS will be in touch to arrange a telephonic interview if your profile is suitable
Interested and suitably qualified candidtaes should click here to apply online.