Vacancy at Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 8 September, 2014
Deadline: 18 September, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Animal Care Services Consult
Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited is a company reputable for animal health and production. The company is focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
In the light of this, the company seeks to recruit:
Suitable candidate must be able to:
- Isolate and characterise bacteria or other microorganisms in prescribed culture media, controlling moisture, aeration, temperature, and nutrition.
- Perform tests on water, feed and the environment to detect harmful microorganisms and to obtain information about sources of pollution and contamination.
- Prepare technical reports and recommendations based upon research outcomes.
- Proficiency in the use of basic laboratory equipment and know how to maintain them
- Proficiency in basic serological procedures or techniques.
- Should be computer literate
- Minimum of B.sc degree in Microbiology with at least one (1) years cognate experience in an Agro-allied industry.
- Candidates must not be older than thirty five (35) years.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs via E-mail to: email@example.com on or before 1700hrs of Friday 18th September, 2014.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Animal Care Services ConsultSimilar Jobs
- Finance Manager at a Reputable Private Hospital - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Account Officers at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Jobs at Rescue Technologies Limited
- Hospital Chefs / Cooks at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Paediatric Nurse and Perioperative Nurse at Isalu Hospitals Limited
- Higher Scientific Officer, Head of Haematology at MRC Unit the Gambia
- Nurses at Medline Locum Agency