We are a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting.
Our client, a top insurance firm in Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the vacant post of Head, Enterprise Risk Management.
Develop, maintain, manage and execute a comprehensive process for identifying, assessing, mitigating, monitoring and reporting on risks that may impact on organisational performance.
- Assist in the development of an Enterprise Risk Management framework consisting of tools, practices, and policies to analyze and report risks. Develops and implements strategies for the use of these tools.
- Manages risks according to an enterprise risk management framework.
- Assist in the development of enterprise risk management policy, regulatory compliance and business continuity programs.
- Execute operational and compliance risk analysis and assessments across business divisions.
- Analyze and classify risks (frequency / potential severity) and measure financial impact of risk on the company.
- Assist in Capital Adequacy assessment for Risk Rating purposes and other risk based analysis.
- Facilitate ERM training across all levels in the company
- Provide overall direction and leadership for the Unit
- Assist the Divisional Director in the formulation of policies and development of better controls.
- Provide coaching for direct reports – all members of the unit
- Perform all other duties related to risk management as may be assigned.
- B.SC, M.Sc.
- Professional Qualification, ACIIN preferable.
- 6-10 years’ experience in similar role
- Experience in the financial services sector
- Knowledge of Corporate Governance and Accountability
- Insurance industry experience an added advantage.
Applicants who do not meet with the above criteria need not apply as only successful candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here