Job Opening at Aluko & Oyebode
Posted on: 29 August, 2014
Deadline: 23 September, 2014
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Aluko & Oyebode
Aluko & Oyebode, is one of the largest integrated law firms in Nigeria providing a comprehensive range of specialised legal services to a highly diversified clientele including top-tier multinational, supranational and non-governmental clients.
Aluko & Oyebode is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Developing and implementing creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the brand and drive the Firm’s awareness.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the Firm’s strategic objectives. This should detail the year’s activity to meet the Firm’s goals.
- To manage the entire marketing plan cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Managing the marketing budget on a day to day basis to deliver on all marketing and branding activities within the agreed budget.
- Developing and maximizing third party relationships to deliver on brand objectives and strategies.
- Responsible for research, monitoring and recording market trends within the legal industry/other industry sectors aimed at the design and implementation of strategies so as to secure retention of clients & acquisition of new business opportunities.Overall responsibility for creating brand awareness internally, in order to promote the Firm’s vision, mission statement and brand values within the working core.
- Works collaboratively with staff members on branding guidelines, packaging of marketing proposals and other professional marketing materials in conformity with the Firm’s brand bible.
- Overseeing the branding aspect of all CSR activities initiated by the
- Design, development and management of the Alumni database.
- Initiates brand strategy discussions aimed at meeting the Firm’s overall objectives.
- Effective administration of the design, branding, implementation and provision of logistical support for the Firm’s Annual Retreats
- Responsible for survey, recommendation and placement of orders for corporate gifts and other promotional items such as branded ID Cards, lanyards etc.
- Development of marketing and brand theme and coordination of orders for branded apparel for Retreats, BOA Football Tournament and other office events.
- Increasing the brand visibility at all events through the year including but not limited the Annual BOA Scholarship Award Event.
- Responsible for creating a strategy for the use and updating of the Firm’s Resume & Profile.
- Responsible for all media-related issues and acting as the Firm’s liaison with media agencies.
- To analyse potential strategic partner relationships for effective marketing.
- 4 - 6 years branding & marketing experience in a professional environment.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Social Sciences
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet the Firm’s objectives.
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- A proven ability to oversee all marketing and branding activities.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- High levels of creativity
Method of Application
Interested applicants with the requisite skills and experience are required to apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aluko & OyebodeSimilar Jobs
- Senior Associates at Osibogun and Partners
- Chief Operating Officer at a Top-tier Full-service Law Firm - KPMG Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at a Reputable Law Firm - Bradfield Consulting