Career Opportunity at IEI Anchor Pensions
Posted on: 26 August, 2014
Deadline: 30 September, 2014
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at IEI Anchor Pensions
A leading Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) that offers a conducive environment for career advancement seeks to hire a Risk Manager. The right candidate will be responsible for performing enterprise-wide risk assessments and providing up-to-date information to support the company's investment portfolios.
Reports To: Managing Director and Board Risk Committee.
- As Risk Manager your duties will include, but are not limited to: .
- Devising a risk management strategy for the organization in line with the Guidelines issued by the National Pension Commission (PenCom).
- Monitoring and evaluating risks associated with investment activities. The main risks include: market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk and operations risk.
- Undertaking risk assessment and reporting on an on-going basis in line with the policies established by the Board of Directors.
- Devising risk mitigation strategy including Business Continuity and Contingency Planning.
- Acting as an adviser to the organization to enable all strategic, management and operational tasks of the organization to be aligned to a common set of risk management objectives.
- Preparing regular reports on the effectiveness of the risk environment for the Management, Board of Directors and PenCom as may be required from time to time.
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, finance, Accounting, or business-related field from a reputable institution. Professional qualifications will be helpful, but not required.
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience, five (5) of which must be in Risk Management; preferably from the financial services industry or related environment.
- The ability to design and implement systems suitable to a challenging and volatile environment will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Pension Industry and Asset and liability Management (ALM) will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th of September, 2014.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IEI Anchor PensionsSimilar Jobs
- Chief Finance Officer at a Leading Insurance Service Company - KPMG Nigeria
- Head, Alternative Business Channels at Law Union & Rock Insurance Plc
- Manager - Underwriting - (Aviation & Special Risks) at The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re)
- Underwriting Officers at an Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting
- Underwriting Executives at an Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting