Career Opportunity at IEI Anchor Pensions
Posted on: 26 August, 2014
Deadline: 30 September, 2014
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at IEI Anchor Pensions
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A leading Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) that offers a conducive environment for career advancement seeks to hire a Risk Manager. The right candidate will be responsible for performing enterprise-wide risk assessments and providing up-to-date information to support the company's investment portfolios.
Reports To: Managing Director and Board Risk Committee.
- As Risk Manager your duties will include, but are not limited to: .
- Devising a risk management strategy for the organization in line with the Guidelines issued by the National Pension Commission (PenCom).
- Monitoring and evaluating risks associated with investment activities. The main risks include: market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk and operations risk.
- Undertaking risk assessment and reporting on an on-going basis in line with the policies established by the Board of Directors.
- Devising risk mitigation strategy including Business Continuity and Contingency Planning.
- Acting as an adviser to the organization to enable all strategic, management and operational tasks of the organization to be aligned to a common set of risk management objectives.
- Preparing regular reports on the effectiveness of the risk environment for the Management, Board of Directors and PenCom as may be required from time to time.
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, finance, Accounting, or business-related field from a reputable institution. Professional qualifications will be helpful, but not required.
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience, five (5) of which must be in Risk Management; preferably from the financial services industry or related environment.
- The ability to design and implement systems suitable to a challenging and volatile environment will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Pension Industry and Asset and liability Management (ALM) will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th of September, 2014.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IEI Anchor PensionsSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Manager, Business Development at Willis Towers Watson Nigeria Limited
- Operations Manager at an Insurance Firm - Workforce Group