At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clientsin small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
RS Hunter Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Administration / Secretarial
Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- The Sales Manager is responsible for developing local and regional business opportunities (project sales & stock-holding) within the Niger Delta region, specifically Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Abia, Edo and Ondo States, for the Organization's Projects in Nigeria.
- He/She will be responsible for the commercialization and the technical promotion of all steel foundation products (sheet piles, foundation pipes, foundation beams, accessories)within the respective region by combining commercial skills, customer relationship management and technical knowledge.
- Ensuring regular contact through regular visits to project owners, contractors, engineering companies, project consultants and installation sub contractors.
- Follow up on project leads assigned within the region and develop own database of projects under development within the region.
- Provide technical support for projects through own knowledge of AMP FS product offerings and services, and through transfer of technical inquiry to design team for proper support.
- Develop a database and ranking of projects within the region and update the weekly project follow up reports for adequate tracking and follow up.
- Support in the organization of technical seminars for stakeholders within the region such as NDDC, NPA and their contractors, consultants and engineers
- Prepare offers in line with project requirements and ensure adequate follow up till point of closure.
- Provide detailed market analysis, monitoring competition and following-up on new market tendencies.
- Offering after sales support and handling techno-commercial claims.
- Achieving yearly sales objectives and KPIs as set by management.
Minimum Applicant Attributes
- Education / Qualification: Bachelor or Master Degree in a Commercial discipline and/or Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Languages: English
- Operational Know-How when hired
- Minimum 5 years sales and business development experience, preferably working within and living in the Niger Delta region.
- Experience in the Construction and/or engineering design industry with access or contacts at companies involved in the segment.
- Working knowledge of commercial and contractual expertise
- Conversant with basic and/or advanced foundation design software
- Ability to provide design support and job site assistance to end-users
- Self driven, entrepreneurial and independent worker.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Working experience in a project oriented, dynamic and multinational environment.
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Open minded and dynamic.
go to method of application »
- The Finance Manager has overall responsibility for the financial activities of the organization. The role will, in addition to managing the company accountant, include providing support to the management team on a variety of finance related issues, including direct liaison with Corporate CFO office, while also ensuring maximum return on investment and minimizing risk of financial loss through unsecured exposures.
- The Finance Manager, will also provide in-depth financial analysis including, but not limited to financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, reviewing operational performance and development and implementation of a detailed manual of policies and procedures to guide the operations of the organization as a going concern.
- The position will report to the Managing Director and Board of Directors.
Finance Manager Job Duties:
- Manage the job function of the company accountant and 1st level approver for all financial transactions
- Develop and maintain a documented system of accounting and general operational set of policies and procedures, in line with the organization's guidelines and approved by the Board of Directors.
- Manage outsourced functions and personnel
- Establish and maintain close liaison with Corporate CFO office for support, preparation and approval of MRF, management reports, cash flow statement and treasury operations.
- Forecast cash flow positions and/or related borrowing needs and propose cash management options to Corporate CFO office for approval.
- Ensure sufficient availability of funds to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Ensure all local currency sales are hedged against a major convertible currency to mitigate financial risks related to financial exposures or foreign exchange positions.
- Maintain banking relationships
- Work with Managing Director during the annual budget cycle to develop the company's financial targets for the year and prepare budget presentation for management approval.
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
- Prepare quarterly management report showing variances across the different financial KPIs of the budget and provide reasons for such variances.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company.
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing.
- Support the CAPEX approval process by preparing economic evaluation models showing Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR) based on a discounted cash flow analysis and establishment of realistic cost and revenue estimates that are in line with the market.
- Oversee the extension of credit to customers
Minimum Applicant Attribute
- Education / Qualification: Bachelor degree in Accounting finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA or similar certification
- Possession of a Masters degree in a Commercial discipline will be an advantage.
Experience: 10+ years of mid-senior level experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Operational Know-How when hired
- Detailed working knowledge of accounting, including understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), corporate finance and management reporting
- Conversant with MS office and wide range of accounting/ERP packages.
- Attention to detail, deadline oriented, confidentiality, time entry and general math skills.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management.
- Should have an outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com Note: "Sales Manager" should be the subject of your application.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale