Human Edge Limited - Our client, a fast growing organization specialized in providing equipment solutions for construction and industrial engineering, seeks to reposition its business. To achieve this, experienced hands are required to fill the position of:
Job Reference: LAH/214/PQM
- You will be in charge of the broad spectrum of Human Resources
- Management of the organization. You will also ensure that all staff
- members are inducted into the requirements of the Quality
- Management System (QMS) related to their own roles and responsibilities.
In this capacity, you will:
- Monitor and evaluate existing personnel and suggest training and motivation to get better performance
- Superintend and ensure compliance with the company's ISO 9001:2008 quality management system procedures and suggest improvement imperatives
- Monitor adequacy of the company's quality objectives and enterprise content
- Coordinate employee relations, employee and community communications
- Manage the employee performance function and collate training need of personnel
- Deal with disciplinary and conflict issues within the organization
- Report to top management on the performance of the QMS and any need for improvements
- Liaise with the external assessment body on all matters related to the external accreditation process
- Ensure that an internal quality audit is planned and carried out
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources,Liberal Arts or any related discipline (Masters in any field relating to organizational behavior would be an added advantage)
- 5-8 years working experience with at least 3 years in a supervisory and administrative support role
- Experience of working in a System driven environment
- Ability to insist on compliance with documented quality management system
- Good understanding of and familiarity with Quality Management System or Safety Management System
- Sound working knowledge of management techniques including Balance Score Card, Key Performance Indicators, recruitment, selection, development of people
- Strong, decisive, results oriented leader who can develop and manage relationships across the company
This position is to be filled immediately.
The remuneration and benefits available will be commensurate with the anticipated demands of the role.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.