With a humble start in 1986 as a substation equipment manufacturer, Skipper has grown as a key global player in the field of Power and infrastructure solution provider with footprints in more than 15 countries across various continents. Skipper has evolved itself as a dependable leader in power segment with six manufacturing units in India/Middle East /Africa which offer world class power products. Skipper’s core value offering includes execution of turnkey and EPC projects and consultancy services in Power generation, transmission, distribution and sub-stations globally with focus on delivery and quality. In addition, Skipper’s value proposition is further enhanced by undertaking various infrastructure projects in Mining (coal & gold), Healthcare Services, Agriculture and Water segments.
SkipperSeil International Dubai, the holding company controls the operations of the group through its two verticals viz: Skipper t&d and Skipper Infra.
A) Business Development, Planning & Execution of Projects (Substation & Transmission Line):
1. To coordinate with the authorities for taking up the project on the possible manner.
2. To Develop a team of efficient managers & engineers for successful and timely execution of projects without time and cost over runs.
3. Planning overseeing of the engineering, quality, budgeting, management, information system, coordination monitoring of projects under execution.
4. Provide advice and help in timely completion of the projects.
5. Develop an efficient Planning, Scheduling and monitoring system for the projects under execution based on the latest management tools like primavera or M.S Project.
6. To evaluate the commercial proposals .
7. Drafting and negotiation of EPC project services agreements
8. Strategic planning, prefeasibility studies, opportunity and preinvestment studies, new technology evaluation, market studies, resource planning, management information systems,
9. Providing financing assistance, investment analysis, appraisals and evaluations, project structuring, capital cost estimating.
Desired Skills and Experience
# Good Communication Skills
# Should be ready to relocate to Nigeria (Abuja / Lagos)
# Must have experience in the execution of Substation & Transmission lines projects (132 KV & Above)
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.