Founded in 2000, Clickatell is a global leader in providing the ability for its customers to alert, interact and transact with their customers, business partners and communities. Utilizing its global footprint, Clickatell can deliver short message services (SMS) through its Clickatell Mobile eXchange (CMX) to nearly every mobile phone user in the world. In addition, with Clickatell Transaction eXchange (CTX), the company is providing the essential link between the mobile consumer and their financial institution through such services as airtime top up. With its investment in Social Mobile Solutions, Clickatell is uniting customer communication, community creation and transaction services.
The successful incumbent analyses market and customer needs and plans, directs, and coordinates the marketing of Clickatell’s Mobile Transactional Services product and services by performing the duties listed below.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Perform market and product research and monitor financial, technological, and competitive factors to define market opportunities
- Develop competitor analysis reports and provide feedback to the team to guide future strategy.
- Develop market and product positioning to differentiate Clickatell’s mobile transaction service products.
- Deliver product marketing campaigns in coordination with product manager and sales team.
- Quantify business benefits and performs ROI analysis from a product marketing perspective to direct MTS’s promotion activities.
- Compile collateral and presentations for MTS, with assistance from the management team.
- Provide input on required budgets for MTS product marketing activities required to achieve product uptake and drive revenue.
- Conduct research and case studies with current customers
- Identify and utilise industry events to target new customers.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or IT related major
- Exposure in web marketing, product marketing or product management
- Prior B2B marketing experience will be advantageous
- Project planning, resourcing and monitoring experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good knowledge and interest in social marketing, eCommerce and corporate communications
- Keen interest in mobile industry,
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills; ability to communicate cross-culturally across different time zones
- Flexible, team-oriented individual who possesses decision making and problem solving capabilities
- Strong ability in the creating of marketing presentations.
- Strong interpersonal persuasive and presentation skills.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- The ability to access and integrate information quickly.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- High level of professionalism.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge; skill and or ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with this job.
You will be required to perform all reasonable duties assigned to you or related or incidental to the proper completion of your job tasks;
During a colleague’s leave of absence from the company or during month end or peak business periods, you may be required to perform other job tasks upon reasonable request from your line manager.
Relocation costs (if applicable) will be for own account.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.