Finance Manager at Pact Nigeria
Posted on: 30 July, 2014
Deadline: 12 August, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at PACT
Pact Nigeria seeks for highly experienced and qualified candidates to fill the mentioned position below.
- The Finance Manger ensures timely and accurate submission of Pact Nigeria monthly financial reports to Headquarter. He/sheensures proper adherence to all payment process that ensures transparency and good controls.
- Ensuring proper maintenance and archiving of accounting documents.
- Ensures availability of funds for project work by constantly liaising with HQ on fund requests and coordinating with Country Representative and Project Directors.
- Ensures disbursements of funds in accordance with established timeframes and procedures.
- He/she is in charge of the implementation of internal control and adherence to financial policies and procedures.
- Serves as systems administrator and ensures smooth operations of the department's accounting system.
- Serve as the authorizing officer for goods and services procured by Pact Nigeria ensuring compliance with donor/ Pact policies and availability of funds.
- Generate such financial report documents and reports as necessary for appropriate review by senior management at the country and HQ levels.
- A minimum of Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Social Sciences, Business or other relevant field.
- Chartered accountant qualifications a plus.
- Must also have at least Five years of experience in the area of Finance and Administration with an international NGO
- Experience with accounting standards/practices of international organization a strong plus.
- Demonstrated experience with automated accounting systems and good knowledge of internal control systems and financial audit processes.
- Must have some knowledge in accounting software's like quick books and serenics navigator.
- Managed accounting procedures for multiple donor or project accounts.
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills.
- Team player with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in MSWord, Excel and PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: email@example.com The deadline for submission is close of business on Tuesday 12th August 2014.
All CV's/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail. Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PACTSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at the Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Mercy Corps
- Latest Vacancies at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Admin Assistants at the African Centre for Innovation and Leadership Development (ACILD)
- Chief of Health at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Job Vacancy at Save the Children
- Grants Managers at Chemonics International
- LGEA Access Coordinators at Creative Associates International