Finance Manager at Pact Nigeria
Posted on: 30 July, 2014
Deadline: 12 August, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at PACT
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Pact Nigeria seeks for highly experienced and qualified candidates to fill the mentioned position below.
- The Finance Manger ensures timely and accurate submission of Pact Nigeria monthly financial reports to Headquarter. He/sheensures proper adherence to all payment process that ensures transparency and good controls.
- Ensuring proper maintenance and archiving of accounting documents.
- Ensures availability of funds for project work by constantly liaising with HQ on fund requests and coordinating with Country Representative and Project Directors.
- Ensures disbursements of funds in accordance with established timeframes and procedures.
- He/she is in charge of the implementation of internal control and adherence to financial policies and procedures.
- Serves as systems administrator and ensures smooth operations of the department's accounting system.
- Serve as the authorizing officer for goods and services procured by Pact Nigeria ensuring compliance with donor/ Pact policies and availability of funds.
- Generate such financial report documents and reports as necessary for appropriate review by senior management at the country and HQ levels.
- A minimum of Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Social Sciences, Business or other relevant field.
- Chartered accountant qualifications a plus.
- Must also have at least Five years of experience in the area of Finance and Administration with an international NGO
- Experience with accounting standards/practices of international organization a strong plus.
- Demonstrated experience with automated accounting systems and good knowledge of internal control systems and financial audit processes.
- Must have some knowledge in accounting software's like quick books and serenics navigator.
- Managed accounting procedures for multiple donor or project accounts.
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills.
- Team player with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in MSWord, Excel and PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for submission is close of business on Tuesday 12th August 2014.
All CV's/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail. Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PACTSimilar Jobs
- Psychologist at Neem Foundation
- Consultant at the Bureau for Institutional Reform and Democracy (BiRD)
- Job Opportunities at Crown Agents
- IT and Communications Assistant at AS Operations West Africa Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- ICT Assistant at The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Job Openings at Plan International Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)