Job Openings at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Posted on: 12 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
Ref. No.: 2019-14503
Contractual Hours: Full time
- We are looking for a Project Administrator to join the task force in Lagos.
- In charge of projects management with Project Manager
- To organize and optimize the Project Managers's work schedule and assist them in all day-to-day activities
- To execute all PMs secretarial duties as required
- To develop and maintain all documentation and filing systems, including personnel records
- Control on costs related to hotel accommodation, travel, insurance, office supplies, and other purchases.
- To be kept informed of all on-going activities to provide effective assistance to the PM as and when required.
- Relays information to the relevant duty managers while the PM is outstation, coordinates actions when required.
- In charge of all incoming correspondence: letters, faxes, … for dispatching and filing.
- Having work in the Oil & Gas / Energy industry; the candidate has extensive experience in administration, invoicing
- Experience in purchasing is a strong plus
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- 4 to 5 years of experience in Oil&Gas sector
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Work well with people at all levels.
- Management skills
- Have a good presentation
- Capable to respect confidentiality of information
Minimum level of experience required:
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
go to method of application »
- The Contract Manager manages and supervises the teams and equipment resources required to ensure the cost-effective implementation of a service contract.
- He or she ensures the contract's cost-effectiveness in accordance with the strategic decisions of his/her superiors.
- Comply with and ensure compliance with QHSE rules, instructions and procedures in force at SPIE OGS.
- Ensure the achievement of QHSE results and proper application of HSE policy at the subsidiary.
- Manage the human and equipment resources required to perform contracts.
- Activities: He or she:
- Validates the organisation set up and checks rotation programmes.
- Checks logistics organisation in collaboration with the logistics team.
- Co-ordinates personnel administration (rotations, clearances, training, etc.).
- Makes forward plans for personnel movements, mobilisations and means.
- Leads his/her team and ensures the deployment of SPIE's management values.
- Manages his/her team's human resources problems in agreement with the Subsidiary Director.
- Ensures the implementation of the HR development scheme (EPICEA, CEDRE, training).
- Holds meeting with the Contract Site Representative, and then reassesses the skills and performance levels of his/her personnel and takes the necessary actions for their development (training, mentoring, coaching, etc.).
- Promotes the mobility of his/her personnel.
- Participates in the process of recruiting members of his/her team (expatriates and locals).
- Takes part in the annual salary increase and annual bonus review process.
- Ensure contract cost-effectiveness.
- Manager customer relations on the technical, commercial, administrative and financial levels.
- Ensure that contract aims defined with the customer and its line management are achieved.
- 10 years of Operational experience in oil production / maintenance
- Management experience (as superintendant, CSR, etc.)
- Maintenance project control or similar, and/or maintenance contract management
- Development of technical solutions in operational context
- Risk analysis
- Management interviews
- Management of office automation tools and planning tools.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SPIE Oil & Gas ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at GUS Consulting Limited
- Marine Surveyor & GIS Cartographer at a Reputable Oil & Gas Company - Arion Energy Services Limited
- Legal Associate at an Integrated Oil and Gas Firm - Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting Nigerian Limited (SCNL)
- Job Openings at a Reputable EPC Company - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at Elspeth Integrated Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Montego Upstream Services Limited
- Latest Jobs at a Reputable Oil & Gas Firm - Willers Solutions Limited