Finance & Administration Assistant at Diadem Consults Ltd
Posted on: 10 December, 2019
Deadline: 17 December, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Diadem Consults Ltd
Diadem Consults Ltd is a solution and service provider to complex development, health and environmental problems. The company is wholly Nigerian owned and was established in 2010 by an energetic and qualified team of professionals from various disciplines to enable it provide cutting edge service delivery in Nigeria. The company is divided into operational units; health research including monitoring and evaluation, ICT/geographic information system, health commodities (drugs, lab consumables and hospital equipments) and logistics/supply chain management.
This position provides support primarily to the State Team Lead and the Program Officer in carrying out the day to day financial management of the OSS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Finance Manager/ Advisor with handling the day-to-day Finance and administration related issues in the field office
- Review of documentations, raising vouchers upon approvals
- Ensures that all financial transactions are properly documented
- Responsible for implementing administrative processes in the field offices in line with organizational requirement
- Keep proper office records/filings as appropriate
- Record minutes of staff meetings and circulates same amongst the staff in the field office
- Assist with ensuring that personnel files in the field office are up to date with relevant documents.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating meetings, workshops and trainings, both on-site and off-site: making travel and hotel arrangements for staff and consultants, identifying and booking venues
- Assist in generating activity budgets and maintaining office cash float.
- Review staff travels and project activities advances retirements
- Assist in the preparation of the Monthly Financial report
- Ensure timely payments to vendors and liquidation of advances.
- Provide financial support during all program activities; participants reimbursement and hotel bills reconciliation.
- Liaise with Logistics Unit in procurement; inventory, storage, update of asset register and ensure proper usage of procured items and other office assets.
- Supervise the project expediter and use of office vehicles, ensure proper usage of fuel and vehicle logbook.
- Any other duty as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma in Accountancy.
- Two years of working experience in the fields of Audit, Finance, Grants, Contracts and Accounts
- Professional Membership in ICAN, ACCA or ANAN.
- Computer Literacy in Micro soft office and accounting software.
- Proven interpersonal relation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude towards issues of development in general and reproductive health in particular.
- Ability to interact in cross- cultural setting with ease.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Diadem Consults LtdSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Officer at Somanda Consulting
- Professional Driver at Somanda Consulting Ltd
- Consulting Civil Engineer at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Business Development Officer at H. Pierson Associates Limited
- Latest Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Jobs at Platinum Careers
- Job Openings at Ralds & Agate
- Latest Vacancies at Phillips Outsourcing