Our client, a technology–driven Capital Market Investment Mediator and a thoroughbred in share registration business in Nigeria has given us the task to source a Senior Product Specialist.
The Senior Product Specialist will be primarily responsible for managing all the company’s product throughout their life cycles. S/he will strictly ensure the right product is produced at the right time to maximize their commercial value and in addition, will work with the Digital Technology team to work on the technical development of products, identify business opportunities for products, establish marketing and promotional strategies, drive sales and maintain awareness on competing products.
- To executive timely sales and marketing initiatives.
- To achieve top line sales targets.
- To have good, independent territorial management skills.
- Lead the analysis and implementation of product and rate reviews to ensure that product pricing are competitive.
- Mentor and develop other product specialists and product specialist support through the sharing of knowledge and best practices.
- Develop and enhance productive business relationships by liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead the development of new product activities such as market research, business case development, and initial product design activities & in addition, manages the design and development process to ensure product vision meets determined client needs.
- Lead the product development lifecycle and ideation process
- Provide sales training to support exceptional product delivery
- A first degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a Product Specialist in sales, business development, Marketing etc.
- Relevant certifications in Product Management is an advantage
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate at the right level and present information or arguments in a convincing manner.
- Understanding of business drivers, future customer needs and competitive challenge
- Understanding of business case development, use of the Lean Product Development process and Minimal Viable Product development
- Excel-based Financial model skills
go to method of application »
This role reports to the Managing Director/CEO and has the following responsibilities:
- Articulate, update and execute policies and processes in line with the company's business strategy, key business objectives and labour laws.
- Communicate approved strategies, policies and procedures to business leaders and staff and drives compliance and adoption.
- Prepare the annual Human Capital budget and plan, and drive their implementation.
- Evaluate, present the case for change and drive the implementation of the appropriate resourcing and talent management initiatives to ensure that the organisation has the talent required to deliver its strategy.
- Develop and maintain a competitive and merit-based compensation system to support the organisation's reward philosophy as well as its talent attraction and retention strategies. Lead benchmarking activities and advise management on findings and their business implications.
- Work with the Heads of Business Divisions or Units and Line managers, to design and implement staff training & development strategies and plan to ensure identified needs are addressed with suitable training interventions.
- Ensure the company's Human Capital Information Management Systems and their outputs remain fit for purpose and current.
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including
- HRIS and ATS)
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 10 years cumulative experience, out of which 5 years is in a Senior management position in Finance, Fintech, etc.
- Must have all-round
- management abilities with strengths in communication,
- administration and influencing.
- Possesses relevant HR certifications (e.g. CIPM, CIPD, PHRi, SPHRi, HRCI)
- Possession of a post graduate degree (MBA, MSc, MA, ML) in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on mentality, results driven and team player
- High level of personal integrity
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee
- leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
go to method of application »
- Responsible for all full audits and spot checks in line with the audit calendar
- Review all operational compliance standards
- Initiates & executes investigation for all fraud related cases
- Responsible for preparing audit & control reports for management/Board/statutory audit committee
- Responsible for all process reviews
- Responsible for conducting routine products & operational checks
- Responsible for monthly snap checks
- Responsible for policy review and checks
- Determines internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Properly advice on financial accuracy, internal control and regulatory compliance.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported.
Role Requirements/Experience Required:
- A good degree (with a minimum of 2-2) in Business Administration/ Finance/Accounts, while a Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Must be a ACA/ACCA Qualified.
- Must have diverse operational working knowledge cutting across IT,Consulting, Capital Market, Finance, Bank etc
- Must have a good understanding of the capital market and its regulatory environment
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar role from a structured organization
- Ability to Multitask, must have excellent communication skills and must be a strategic thinker
- Must be very proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite applications
- Must apply good discretion, good judgment ability, adaptable and must be a versatile individual.
- Ability to equilibrate priorities and organize work effectively to meet deadlines.
- Must have good leadership skills and must be a self-starter.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates ONLY should send updated CVs to email@example.com using “Senior Product Specialist” as subject of the mail.