Maurice Xandra Solutions is a management consulting company that renders quality services in Human Resource, Management and Process improvement. MXS Limited was set up to provide high quality, up to date training, team management and process improvement services for its clients.
Our client in the Oil and Gas industry is looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented Business Development Officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
The Business Development Officer's responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals. You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
Business Development Officer Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
Business Development Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven 3 years of experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
go to method of application »
Our client in the Agricultural industry is seeking to hire a Farm Manager for their hydroponic farm. The ideal candidate must have a degree in agronomy and 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Overall responsibility for all farm activities.
- Recruiting, training, and supervision of staff
- Farm budget and cost control
- Oversee planting and rearing activities
- Procurement and marketing of plant and animals or produce
- Ensure a positive team atmosphere and establish a good working relationship with all other staff members.
- Liaise with staff and contractors to ensure tasks are completed on time and to an acceptable standard.
- Contribute to the farm policies and other development programs of the farm
- Collaborate with business owners to develop partnerships for products created from the farm.
- Keeping records of livestock and crops and all financial records
- Prepare daily, weekly & monthly reports for Management
- Advise management on avenues for fast revenue generation
- Ensure the sustainability and profitability of the farm
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Must be well acquainted with the changing feeding requirements.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Discipline, loyalty, honesty, and integrity.
- Must be capable of general farm repairs and maintenance
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety regulations
- Willingness to live and work on the farm
- Degree in agronomy, Farm Management or its equivalents
- 4-6 years' experience in Farm management.
Method of Application
If qualified, kindly send CVs to email@example.com with "Business Development Officer" OR Farm Manager as the subject.