ROV Project Manager in an Oil and Gas Service Company
Posted on: 18 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Edwin Drake Oil and Gas Recruitment Consul
Edwin Drake is a specialist Oil and Gas Recruitment Consultancy operating primarily across the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry, with a strong focus on Sub-Saharan Africa. As a strategic recruitment partner, our focus is on building long-lasting relationships with candidates and clients alike, each time striving to achieve best match from both technical as well as team point of view, therefore enabling organisational and individual growth. At Edwin Drake we understand the challenges of recruiting in countries where the local content is of utmost importance such as Nigeria and Angola. This in-depth market knowledge has enabled us to build a strategic network of professionals across these regions, who are either based locally or in the Diaspora as well as expatriates with proven experience and success in these countries.
- We are currently representing an Oil and Gas Service Company who specialise in the provision of Marine and Subsea Operations to the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry.
- Due to being awarded a number of projects recently, they are now seeking to identify experienced professionals for the role of Project Manager.
- This is an opportunity which will see you based in Nigeria, where you will be the key point of contact for all ROV matters on the assigned project.
- You will be working closely with discipline managers, to ensure a seamless delivery in terms of installation and commissioning of ROV systems. Equally you will be the liaison with the client, in ensuring they are kept appraised of the project status, deliverables and are satisfied with the delivery.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Extensive technical, operational and Project Management experience in the ROV industry, with the past 4 years spent in a Project Management capacity, onshore
- Excellent technical and operational knowledge of ROV and tooling systems with a minimum of 8 years spent offshore
- Ability to work under pressure and highly adaptable to fast moving operational scenarios
- Excellent knowledge of ROV systems
- Degree in an Engineering related discipline
Method of Application
Our clients are happy to consider both Nigerian professionals as well as expatriates to join their multicultural team in Lagos. For more information on this opportunity, please feel free to contact me directly. Interetsed and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Edwin Drake Oil and Gas Recruitment ConsultancySimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Opportunity at WTS Energy
- Engineering Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Latest Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
- Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry - Adexen
- Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited