Jobs at ESSPIN
Posted on: 17 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at ESSPIN
The following vacancies exist at ESSPIN - Front Desk Officer and Office and Programme Assistant in Abuja and Jigawa respectively.
The Education Sector Support Programme in Nigeria (ESSPIN) is a six‐year UK government funded programme designed to provide strategic technical assistance to support education reform at Federal level in up to 7 Lead States. The Front Desk Officer will provide administrative and front desk services to the Abuja office under the supervision of the Operation Support Officer.
- Ensure that alll visitors are welcomed in an appropriate manner and that all visits are properly logged and referred to the appropriate quarter
- Receive all deliveries (including mail) and maintain an appropriate record of all deliveries that come in and leave the office
- Receives phone calls and keeps accounts of all inquiries and direct them to the appropriate departments
- Maintain a log of calls received and take messages where appropriate, in the instance that the target audience is unable to take the call
- Liaise with the security team to ensure that entrance to the office is properly monitored and that all visits are appropriately logged
- Liaise with the communications team to ensure that adequate informatio
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven communication skills – ability to communicate politely and professionally over the telephone and in person.
- Good IT skills and confidence/proficiency in all Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems whilst retaining a professional demeanour towards all clients, customers and staff.
- Pro‐active approach to dealing with facilities related issues as well as
go to method of application »
The ESSPIN Jigawa office is supporting education sector reform in Jigawa State.
It will work initially in 9 LG is supporting education sector reform in Jigawa State. It will work initially in 9 LGAs to demonstrate As to demonstrate effective models of school improvement.
The Office assistant will work as a member of the administration and finance teams and provide a range of support functions including clerical and logistical functions as well as maintenance of facilities and equipment
- Support the administrative team to monitor and order office supplies, ensuring that all units have steady supply of stationeries, computer accessories and consumables
- Take responsibilities for the all office equipments including printers, scanners, generators etc and ensure they are well maintained and running as required
- Assist the Administrator in maintaining the State asset register for all office equipments and assets
- Take responsibility for the distribution and filing of incoming mail
- Perform errands that assist daily functions: post office, bank, basic purchases, etc
- Assist the administrative team in conducting periodic inventory for the office as may required
- Good organisational skills
- Proven communication skills
- Confidence/proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word packages.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi task as required by the position.
- Willingness to be flexible and prepared to contribute to the programme in other duties as required.
Method of Application
For Front Desk Officer, click here
For Office and Program Assistant, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ESSPINSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Logistics Coordinators at Medecins du Monde
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme Ltd/Gte (ECEWS)
- State Coordinators at TY Danjuma Foundation
- State Coordinator at Search for Common Ground (SFCG)
- Grants Managers at the International Rescue Committee
- Job Vacancies at Save the Children Nigeria
- Child Protection Specialist, P-4 at United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)