Job Vacancies at Bedmate Furniture Nigeria
Posted on: 22 October, 2019
Deadline: 28 October, 2019
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Bedmate Furniture
Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showroomsdisplay Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Establish and coordinate administrative policies and procedures.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Manage several facilities
- Organize and supervise administrative staff e.g. cleaners and ensure adherence to policies and regulations
- Facilitate logistics for staff on official assignment, this includes booking of flight tickets, transportation, hotel reservations etc. as may be applicable
- Handle complaints on disruptions and faults on utilities and follow up promptly for reconnection/ repairs
- Effectively manage all assets of the company including but not limited to Generators, ACs, Printers etc
- Liaise with Finance and Accounts for the prompt payment of utility bills, maintenance bills etc.
- Liaise with service companies and Landlords of showrooms within Lagos for necessary payment and renewals.
- Liaise with Government agencies
- At least 6 years experience in Administration, 2 of which must be in a managerial position.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any relevant discipline.
go to method of application »
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy
- Make marketing calls, responds to and follow up on marketing enquiries
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you're marketing
- Communicate with target audiences, build and develop customer relationships
- Come up with fantastic marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Work closely with in-house designer to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts and source advertising opportunities
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
- Must have market shrewdness
- At least 4 years' relevant experience
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
go to method of application »
- Develop Effective product positioning in the market launch and oversee advertising
- Develop brand briefs, launch plans and strategies
- Budgeting and controlling funds for branding activities
- Possess strong market insights
- Smooth working relationship with advertising and media agencies
- Minimum of first degree/ HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Masters Degree/MBA would be an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualification is required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience executing paid advertising programs for a business in a fast-paced and competitive environment across all media channels inclusive of TV, social, digital, radio, and print.
- Vast experience executing paid advertising programs on key self-service platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google AdWords, and Instagram.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating The Postion as subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bedmate FurnitureSimilar Jobs
- Driver at Design Genre Limited
- Design Consultant at Inguest Global Partners Limited
- Job Openings at Architectural Structures Limited
- Cashier at Mar & Mor Textile
- Job Openings at EL-ALAN Construction Company (Nigeria) Limited
- Job Openings at a Leading Construction Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Project Manager at Adold Engineering Development Company Limited
- Web Developer/Graphics Executive at Decor City Nigeria