Our client is a Public Relations and Communications Agency and a revolutionary technology website
They are looking for an experienced Creative Director with 5 years in related field to provide their creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers.
The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects both visually and essentially to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
- Receive Awards and recognitions for our Contents
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients requirements
- Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clientsâ€™ needs as well as our own
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the futur
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- 5 years experience in related field
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset
go to method of application »
They are looking for Content Writers with 2 years experience in related field to join our Teams, enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you are familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we'd like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Copywriting, content creation and curation within reasonable timelines
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer/ Copywriter or similar role
- 2 years experience in related field
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Catalog of past works in tech will be an advantage
go to method of application »
They currently have an opening for PR Account Manager/Strategist - Lagos. The Successful candidate should have 3 years experience in a related field.
- Daily point of contact with key media contacts
- Developing industry, sector and product focused PR campaigns
- Managing the needs of the client and their accounts
- Contributing to daily meetings, and liaising and updating clients on PR activities
- Keeping abreast of current PR trends and tools
- Building client relationships and maintaining a network of media contacts including journalists and industry spokespeople
- Spearheading both traditional PR and social media projects
- Developing news angles, stories and pitches to further the clients profile, products and services.
- Fulfilling the clientâ€™s key performance indicators and growing accounts
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
- Managing a high level of client interaction
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff
- High levels of communication - both presentation, verbal and written skills
- Impressive emotional intelligence and interpersonal expertise
- A passion for the media, including social media
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- Strong copywriting and marketing mastery
- Commercially aware and business savvy
- Good industry knowledge and experience in building influential networks
- Solid computer prowess and project management skills
- Outstanding organization with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios
- Service focused and sensitive to confidential information
- Graduates with relevant degrees in the arts, media or public relations are desirable.
- PR qualifications are also highly valued.
- Work experience in related fields including journalism or marketing offers is also attractive.
- Experience of directing business to business (B2B) or business to consumer (B2C) PR accounts
- Agency experience is preferred
- Evidence of copywriting, marketing and report writing, social media, event management and client liaison skills
- Strong communication with excellent presentation and data analysis capabilities
- Aptitude to build a network of influencers and press commentators
- Industry knowledge and contacts is beneficial
go to method of application »
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (with 3 years experience in related field) to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The successful candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing strategy team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining the social media presence of our clientele across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns weekly and monthly
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 3 years experience in related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing company
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of Google Digital Marketing Platform
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.