Job Vacancies at Lorache Group
Posted on: 14 October, 2019
Deadline: 31 October, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Group - Our client, an IT and Telecommunications company have an opening for:
- Create content and engaging ideas for online campaigns
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear goal and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager
- Flair for Digital communication
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- BS degree in related field.
- Candidate must be residents of Lagos Island
go to method of application »
- Sales Officer-Wireless manage and develop sales of wireless internet soutions to customers in a predefined cluster. In addition to their responsibilities for bringing new customers, Sales officers are are custodians for retention and servicing the clients’ needs during their life cycle
- They also have responsibility to ensure subscription revenue is achieved as per Annual Operations plan for designated coverage clusters.
- The role of Sales Officer-Wireless is an executive position and reports to Regional Head
- Lead Generation, Lead Management, selling skills and extensive sales knowledge are required to succeed in this position
- One also has to have sales experience, particularly in a person-to-person setting.
Skills, Duties and Responsibilities
- Cold Calling in designated coverage cluster
- Generate Leads and Manage Funnel of Hot/Warm/Cold calls for Sales
- Create Sales Pitch and related communication materials
- Work with Regional Head-Sales on sales and marketing Plan
- Conduct Sales Meetings with Clients
- Maintain an update of communication with clients
- Sales Officer-Wireless requires many soft skills with an understanding of technical aspects.
- Developing sales pitches and materials using self-conducted market analysis
- Make use of sales management techniques
- Liaise with Customer care team to monitor client communications and life cycle management.
- Develop, build, and manage a client base
- Handle the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
- Work with the Marketing Dept. to develop and execute Residential Sales initiatives
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
- Follow up on leads generated through walking out, research and promotional events
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the residential sales programs
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service related issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Statistics or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant sales experience
- Direct sales experience from Banking, Insurance, Media (Ad Space Selling), E-Commerce sector
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Tools- CRM Software, Spreadsheets, Adobe PDF Suite etc.
- Basic Selling Skills
- Lead Management
- Customer/Client Life cycle Management
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Result Focus
- Accountability & Dependability
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- High Energy and Manage Stress.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Product Manager at Opera Software
- Experienced Network Engineer at LUMENAVE International Limited
- Senior Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Infosec Engineer at Interswitch Group
- Job Vacancies at Ericsson Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- People Manager at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Job Openings at Willers Solutions Limited