SIMS Nigeria Limited - We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as - Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
- Receive customers and address all issues concerning their faulty products.
- Prepare Job Card for all jobs with proper classification i.e. warranty or non-warranty.
- Forward all Job Card and faulty products to the Service centre supervisor.
- Preparation of defective parts failure report ( Panel , PCB & Compressor )
- Preparation of daily work report.
- Daily follow up on the engineers to confirm status of jobs.
- Responsible for Happy calls to customers and dealers.
- Responsible for Spare part request in line with job card details.
- Responsible for Job completion feedback to the customer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications – MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
go to method of application »
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent communication, relationship management and inter-personal skills.
- Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing new customers.
- Responsible for appointing new customers, participating in tenders & Exhibition.
- Identify and evaluate new business and channel opportunity.
- Follow up on leads / prospects and ensure closure of deals in line with company procedures.
- Deliver the monthly assigned sales target.
- Inter departmental Account Reconciliations
- Protect the integrity of SIMS Brands and improve visibility and penetration.
- Follow up customer’s delivery / supply and Installations.
- Liaise with the appropriate team on stock availability.
- Communication of journey Cycle/plan
- Ensure Customers are delighted
- Market Intelligence reports
- Minimum of an HND/B.Sc./BA in any discipline
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SIMS Nigeria Limited career website on simscareers.com.ng to apply