NYSC Interns at Pentagon Partners Legal Practitioners
Posted on: 30 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Pentagon Partners
Pentagon Partners Legal Practitioners is a quintessential legal practice with years of ground breaking experience among its Partners. In our years of practice, we have become synonymous with professionalism and industry both in Nigeria and amongst leading international corporations. Apart from our representation of reputable corporate bodies, the Firm remains one of the most sought after Firms by financial institutions, oil and gas corporations and high net-worth individuals.
This is a one year internship program that provides an opportunity for hands on training, mentoring and coaching in Legal Practice.
This Position requires working closely with other employees, provideing support and learning on the job.
go to method of application »
- Providing day to day administrative and clerical support to Non-practice and practice staff
- Welcomig clients/visitors and attending to their inquiries
- Answering and routing incoming calls
- Maintaining meeting calendars
- Serving clients/guests tea, coffee, water, etc.
- Receiving packages, documenting packages and routing packages
- Tracking packages and documents to be delivered
- Ordering office supplies and taking inventory of same
- Tracking books, files, etc.
- Assisting with quality control
- Ensuring the reception area is tidy at all times
- Carrying out all tasks assigned by management
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pentagon PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Legal Counsel at a leading Law Firm - MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
- Secretary/Typist at a Reputable Law Firm - Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited
- Facilities/Admin Officer at a Reputable Law Firm - Apata & Ascott Limited
- Secretary (Typist) at a Legal Firm - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Front Desk Officer/Admin at a Reputable Law Firm - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at GM George - Taylor & Co.
- Digital Marketing Executive at Greeley LLP
- Associate Lawyer at a Law Firm - Pivotage Consulting