Cake Consultant in the Fast Food Industry via Netsach Consulting Limited
Posted on: 8 July, 2014
Deadline: 22 July, 2014
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Netsach Consulting Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A market leader in the FASTFOOD industry requires the services of a professional Cake Consultant for immediate short term contract in the Head Office located East of Nigeria
- Prepare and entrench a standard recipe for baking world class Cakes
- Train and hand-hold existing workers on best practices
- Establish measurable standards.
- A good working knowledge of pastries would be an added advantage.
- Be able to identify opportunities for improvement and work on meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- This is for a professionally trained and qualified Cake maker with verifiable evidence of both knowledge and practice - reference would be contacted.
- A very robust, well exposed and experienced candidate would be preferred ..
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Minimum of First degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- This would be for a renewable short-term period and reports to the MD.
- This opening is based in the East of Nigeria.
- This contract is non discriminating and is open to female & male.
- Nigerian or expatriate with excellent conditions.
Method of Application
If you are a professional qualified CAKE MAKER and passionate about pastry this is an opportunity. please send an MS Word copy of your CV in confidence stating current location and availability to email@example.com This is open for two weeks only
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Netsach Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods