Finance Vacancies at Comercio Partners Limited
Posted on: 12 September, 2019
Deadline: 20 September, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Comercio Partners
Comercio Partners Limited is a limited-liability company in Nigeria with core business in trading fixed income securities and equities as well as providing financial advisory and assets management services to domestic and international investors in the Sub-Saharan African capital market.
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and board of directors
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization
- Risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating the organization’s previous handling of risks;
- Establishing and quantifying the organization’s 'risk appetite', i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept
- Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the board of directors so they understand the most significant risks.
- Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with external auditors
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with minimum of 3-5 years Experience as an Auditor.
go to method of application »
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Report on daily FGN, state and corporate Bonds as well as FX commodities.
Generating daily reports on the CBN GLs position for reconciliation.
- Process daily settlement and reconciliation of Treasury Bills and Bonds on settlement platforms like Depox and QEX.
- Daily processing of client’s Treasury Bills and Bonds purchases.
- Daily interactions with clients and counter-parties on settlement, reconciliation and transfers.
- Daily computation of settled and unsettled trades with reference to the bank’s CBN account statements.
- Maintain securities holding for each participant as a safe keeping account to record specific details of the beneficiary owner of the specified securities.
- Submit reports to CBN, CSCS and SEC as at when due.
- Minimum of B.Sc
- Minimum of 3 years experience settling Fixed Income Trades
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Internal Auditor" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Comercio PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Field Disbursement Officer at the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB)
- Business Development Officer at Ibile Microfinance Bank Limited
- Sales Agents at Transsnet Finance Nigeria Limited
- Senior Portfolio Manager at Asset & Resource Management Holding Company
- ICT Support Analyst at Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions)
- Education Economist/Specialist at the World Bank Group
- 2019 African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Young Professional Program
- Sales Representatives at Mbinem Enterprise