FI Settlement Officer at Comercio Partners
Posted on: 12 September, 2019
Deadline: 20 September, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Comercio Partners
Comercio Partners Limited is a limited-liability company in Nigeria with core business in trading fixed income securities and equities as well as providing financial advisory and assets management services to domestic and international investors in the Sub-Saharan African capital market.
FI Settlement Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Report on daily FGN, state and corporate Bonds as well as FX commodities.
Generating daily reports on the CBN GLs position for reconciliation.
- Process daily settlement and reconciliation of Treasury Bills and Bonds on settlement platforms like Depox and QEX.
- Daily processing of client’s Treasury Bills and Bonds purchases.
- Daily interactions with clients and counter-parties on settlement, reconciliation and transfers.
- Daily computation of settled and unsettled trades with reference to the bank’s CBN account statements.
- Maintain securities holding for each participant as a safe keeping account to record specific details of the beneficiary owner of the specified securities.
- Submit reports to CBN, CSCS and SEC as at when due.
- Minimum of B.Sc
- Minimum of 3 years experience settling Fixed Income Trades
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Internal Auditor" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Comercio Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Internal Auditor at Comercio Partners