HR Associate at Beacongate Limited
Posted on: 11 September, 2019
Deadline: 27 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Beacongate Limited
Beacongate Limited - The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
- Lead the recruitment process, including selection, using applicant tracking systems, interviewing of candidates, background checks, onboarding,
- and exit interviews.
- Design training materials and all other human resource packages.
- Enhance and support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Advise employers, employees and clients on the interpretation of human resources policies and collective agreement
- Research and prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions, salary scales and competency appraisal measures and systems
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Provide human resource consultancy services to businesses with non-human resource expertise.
- Provide detailed HR reports to senior management teams.
- Manage talent pools and succession plans to ensure the company can continue to operate in the future.
- Administer financial elements in human resource.
- Oversee training and development of employees.
- Research and develop employee policies.
- Develop client proposals and present at stakeholder meetings.
- Practice consistent follow up strategies to ensure our proposals are contracted and deals are sealed.
- Supervise and manage staff to improve the business process.
- Update and maintain the HR Information System data.
- Negotiate and handle employment relations issues such as grievances and employee
- Assist and coach small businesses by providing practical and workable strategies that will launch, grow and manage their business.
- Interest in the usage of digital marketing strategies for the development of programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource, Communications or related field.
- Previous experience in human resources, professional development and training, or employee relations a plus
- Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers’ compensation, union relations, and federal and state employment laws.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill and be emotionally intelligent.
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices.
Method of Application
nterested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Beacongate LimitedSimilar Jobs
- 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at KPMG
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Human Resource Consultant at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Nursery School Teacher at Tempkers Limited
- Latest Vacancies at SYOJ Consulting & Management Limited
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Group
- M&E Consultant at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Jobs at AGL Consulting Limited