Fresh Jobs at Focus Group Limited
Posted on: 11 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Focus Group Limited
Focus Group Limited is a leading indigenous ICT company specialized in delivering innovative solutions and services of value to corporate organizations leveraging on innovation and service excellence.
To volunteer you should meet at least any of the following criteria:
- Strong customer relationship management skills.
- Ability to manage and lead a team.
- Dynamic and creative as well as able to assimilate quickly and act decisively.
- Professional and positive work approach.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills that are comprehensible for a varied audience
- Candidates MUST reside in Lekki axis.
go to method of application »
- To develop quality software to stipulated time and date whilst ensuring proper commenting in the source codes to guarantee transferability.
- Ability to develop software as specified by the analysis team with strict adherence to source code versioning and coding standards/conventions.
- Researching, designing and writing new software programs
- Unit testing new programs, fault finding and quality software programs
- Developing existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification
- Investigating new technologies
- Assisting technical authors with writing operational documentation
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
- Clearly commented and versioned source codes
Qualification and Skill Requirements
- University Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology discipline.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience and be able to work without supervision.
- Experience with C#.Net as a support analyst.
- Experience in relational database modeling and web based programming.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as React JS and back-end frameworks.
- Programming experience with ASP.Net, C#, and XML is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office & SQL Server is desired.
- Quick learner with Good team spirit.
- Excellent analytical, Problem solving, creative thinking and design skills writing and oral skills.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements.
- Good interpersonal relationship.
- Bold, articulate and confident.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Focus Group LimitedSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Analyst, Customer Value Management - Commercial at MTN Nigeria
- Sales Team Leader at Infobip Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Netcom
- Job Openings at Transsion Holdings
- Front Desk/Admin Officer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting Limited
- Latest Jobs at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited