Ten Live is a global recruitment and resource management company with many years' experience. With its roots in Scotland, Ten Live operates across the United Kingdom, US, Middle East, Asia, Africa and Australia.
An important service that we offer to our clients is a one-stop integrated Resource Management service which incorporates recruitment, management, and performance & needs analysis of clients’ permanent and contract staff requirements, including visa, relocation, training and other related bespoke assistance as required in the in Energy, Telecoms and Logistics markets.
We offer this service through the Ten Live Quality Management System which has combined our 60 years + experience in the industry, our partnerships with industry bodies and regulators and a customer-centric quality management and continuous improvement system adhering to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 quality assurance standards.
No longer do you need to rely on separate suppliers for recruitment, payroll & invoicing, training and other resource and recruitment services. Ten Live can offer all of this, and more.
Our unique process offers both employers and jobs seekers a high degree of certainty in sourcing the right person for the right role.
- Review and acceptance of the Contractor HSE plan. Ensure its full adaptation to the needs of each worksite and work with GM FPSO & Egina HSEQ PMT in proposing additional measures to address their specific HSE challenges.
- Maintain functional and operational relationship with FPSO HSE Manager for FPSO Korea operations & Egina HSEQ PMT in Lagos to ensure implementation of project approved best HSE practices at all Egina FPSO worksites.
- Ensure the implementation of the Project HSE Management System (plans, procedures and specifications) within FPSO Package for all aspects of the work.
- For the detailed engineering phase, participate in design reviews and audit sessions to verify that HSE requirements are addressed in all aspects of design and that the design complies with TOTAL HSE Company Rules and General Specifications.
- Provide specialist advice, supports and technical assistance to the Package Manager on HSE matters.
- Provide HSE leadership to the FPSO team at all Nigerian work sites.
- Review all HSE procedures and follow up their strict implementation on FPSO scope and work sites.
- Monitor the EPC contractor and subcontractor’s activities to ensure adherence to HSE requirements.
- Promote the HSE awareness concept to all FPSO activities.
- Ensure implementation of the incident / accident management system (investigation, report analysis, recommendations, development, of corrective action plans and monitoring implementation.
- Coordinate, participate and monitor all HAZOPS, HAZID, HSE audits, reviews, incident and accident investigation, etc.
- Anticipate and advise the FPSO DGM on future HSE resources needs, develop detailed mobilisation and demobilisation plans for all worksites accordingly.
- Establish weekly and monthly Package HSE reporting to FPSO Topside DGM and GM and ensure continuous and proper recording of HSE statistics, including proper reporting from Contractor and Subcontractors.
In close coordination with HSE team:
o Check on the level of HSE training of personnel employed and ensures medical fitness compliance (company and contractor). Also, participate in the definition of training plans for personnel, and contribute to the development of training courses.
o Ensure implementation of a HSE Induction and Awareness program for the project workforce at each worksite.
o Issue the schedule and drive compliance to approved HSE meetings and audits planning.
o Prepare and disseminate to entire workforce safety alerts and lesson learned from site incidents. o Ensure follow-up of Contractors HSE performances and necessary benchmarking.
o Assess and enforce HSE prevention measures and methods provided at site during construction phases.
o Ensure implementation of due authorisations and Permit to Work systems at all work sites.
o Lead in implementation of measures towards ensuring preparedness for emergency situations via trainings, exercise and drills.
o Ensure that risk assessment prior to starting new activity is properly conducted and understood by personnel involved.
o Ensure implementation of HSE improvement initiatives through management and workforce participation in safety site tour, robust site HSE reward system and Injury and incident free campaign.
o Ensure implementation of regular hygiene inspections at work site with catering or accommodation facilities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Graduate Bachelors Degree (BSc) or equivalent in any engineering or physical science, and formal training in HSE with recognized qualification or certification.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in the Oil and Gas production projects, with minimum 5 years on position(s) of similar HSE responsibilities.
- Thorough knowledge of risk assessment techniques and experience at organising HAZIDS, HAZAN and other reviews.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Fluent in English language and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company. In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills.
- Geographical mobility
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.