Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
Location: VI, Lagos
- Support and implement HR projects in alignment with the organisation’s goals.
- Recruitment and hiring process.
- Monitor key recruiting metrics, including turnover and retention rate.
- Conduct & manage new employee on - boarding process.
- Contact references and perform background checks.
- Assist with performance management and employee evaluation process.
- Support the management with disciplinary issues
- Effective management of HR Information system and HR administration.
- Attend to employee requests and issues.
- Implement the reward and recognition strategy in line with the organisation’s policy.
- Managing HR Records in line with the organisation’s policy
- Assist in all Staff Welfare activities
- Assist in Learning and Development Process
- Assist with Payroll administration processes.
Relevant Skills, Qualifications, Attributes & Experience
- 2 - 3 years proven work experience as a Human Resources officer.
- B.Sc/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant course of study.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.(written and Oral)
go to method of application »
Location: VI, Lagos
- Timely preparation of agreements, legal documents and other documents in relation to the Company’s business
- Provide support for company secretarial functions including, preparing meeting agenda, attending and taking minutes of meetings, following up to ensure completion of meeting action points
- Legal research
- Liaise with regulatory bodies, complete and monitor applications for regulatory licenses and permits in the retail industry
- Monitor and ensure legal, regulatory and internal policy compliance
- Provide support for collecting and updating legal information that affects the operations of the company to enhance the quality management system and continuous improvement.
- Liaise with external solicitors on the execution of assigned tasks
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Legal Drafting
- Legislation and Compliance
- Legal Advice
- Litigation Management.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper degree in Law
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a reputable law firm or retail company.
- Good negotiating and drafting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Deep knowledge of corporate and regulatory rules and norms
- Good knowledge of and ability to grasp complex areas of law rapidly and accurately
- Strong written and oral communication and analytical skills
- Exhibiting sound practical judgment and business understanding
- Discretion when handling confidential information
- Ability to set priorities and work effectively to meet deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "HR Officer" as the subject of the mail.