Legal Officer at Hubmart Stores Limited
Posted on: 20 August, 2019
Deadline: 29 August, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Hubmart Stores Limited
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
Location: VI, Lagos
- Timely preparation of agreements, legal documents and other documents in relation to the Company’s business
- Provide support for company secretarial functions including, preparing meeting agenda, attending and taking minutes of meetings, following up to ensure completion of meeting action points
- Legal research
- Liaise with regulatory bodies, complete and monitor applications for regulatory licenses and permits in the retail industry
- Monitor and ensure legal, regulatory and internal policy compliance
- Provide support for collecting and updating legal information that affects the operations of the company to enhance the quality management system and continuous improvement.
- Liaise with external solicitors on the execution of assigned tasks
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Legal Drafting
- Legislation and Compliance
- Legal Advice
- Litigation Management.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper degree in Law
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a reputable law firm or retail company.
- Good negotiating and drafting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Deep knowledge of corporate and regulatory rules and norms
- Good knowledge of and ability to grasp complex areas of law rapidly and accurately
- Strong written and oral communication and analytical skills
- Exhibiting sound practical judgment and business understanding
- Discretion when handling confidential information
- Ability to set priorities and work effectively to meet deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "HR Officer" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Hubmart Stores Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Human Resources Officer at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Know More About Hubmart Stores LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Lawyer at FEZ Consultants
- Associate at Oyewole & Adesina
- Legal Officer at Tenece Professional Services Limited
- Compliance Attorney at Transsnet Financial
- SGBV Consultant at Women's Rights Advancement and Protection Alternative (WRAPA) Nigeria
- Graduate Internship Programme at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Female Personal Assistant at Willers Solutions
- Legal Officer (Contract) at Doheney Services Ltd