Fresh Jobs at Rovedana Limited
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at RoVedana
Rovedana Limited - Our client in the Foreign Exchange Sector is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Our client is seeking for an individual that would be responsible for the accurate financial reporting, management accounting and finance activities of the company.
- Financial/Management reporting
- Budget and budgetary control
- Performance Management
- Tax Management
- Regulatory compliance reporting
- Generation of relevant statutory and regulatory reports regarding company’s financial affairs.
- Financial and non-financial coordination.
- Implementation of company’s goals, objectives, policies and operating procedure.
- Actively contribute to the implementation of the company’s corporate strategy
- Identify, communicate and monitor critical interdependencies across the business sectors and forge effective organizational linkage to ensure a concerted/seamless implementation of the Group’s overall business strategy
- Monitoring of weighted average cost (WAC) of financial assets.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of accounting records by performing daily reconciliations
- Ensure timely reporting of Financial/management accounts of all the entities latest by the 5th of every month
- Implementation of the accounting software for all reporting entities
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Monitoring and enforcing internal controls over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Engages all stakeholders in the preparation of company’s budgeting and budgetary control document to achieve the agreed corporate objectives
- Ensure key business performance analyses and reports are generated and circulated to the Business managers and Subsidiary on a timely basis
- Ensures compliance with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Supervise the asset management finance team to ensure complete documentation of relevant supports and proof of tax remittance
- Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate personnel in relevant tax authorities
- Researches on future legislation that impacts taxation and operations, include in future risks
- Ensure 100% remittance of all tax and statutory obligations
- Create, coordinate and evaluate financial programs and supporting information system for the company to include budgeting, tax planning and conservation of assets
- Initiate and facilitate Finance meetings to define and agree targets and work plans, consistent with the Currency business’ strategy and plans
- Participate in the recruitment, selection, training, professional development and performance evaluation of staff in line with the Company’s Human Capital policies
- Serve on committees or cross-functional teams and perform other duties as assigned by the Managing Director or the Board of Directors.
- In-depth understanding of the organization’s business.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of GAAP/ IFRS
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant accounting tools.
go to method of application »
- We are looking for an individual with proven understanding of the regulatory environment affecting the asset management business and a strong record of meeting and exceeding targets on a monthly basis while providing excellent customer service in the process.
- Assist in developing overall sales strategy, implement target client acquisition, penetration and product plans
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines
- Assist with the development of company’s sales Plans
- Achievement of financial targets via sales of company’s products and services
- Submission of daily marketing reports to the head of department and preparation of Month end reports for MPR sessions
- Participate in sales campaigns and effective delivery of all organizational programs that promotes company’s visibility and client base expansion.
- Conduct competitive research and analyses benchmarking data to provide innovative insight and recommendations
- Conduct market research to identify emerging markets, market shifts and selling possibilities and also evaluate customer needs whilst being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Develop relevant sales targets
- Liaise with Customer Experience regularly
- To provide information to the Head of department as required in order to assess the performance of the department and achievement of agreed strategy and budget
- First Degree, B.Sc from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 2-5years sales or marketing experience in the financial service industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- An analytical approach to work;
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others;
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize;
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships;
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player;
- Strong customer focus;
- Understanding of the asset management business
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of sales metrics with the ability to identify areas for improvement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RoVedanaSimilar Jobs
- Cinema Manager at Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services
- Corps Member at Invent Alliance Limited
- Financial Accounant at Zuriel Consulting
- Direct Sales Executive at Outsource Africa
- Head, Investor Relations at Ralds & Agate
- Interior Designer/Sales Consultant at Lorache Group
- Job Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
- Developers at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners