Client Service Associate at Future Wox Limited
Posted on: 6 August, 2019
Deadline: 11 August, 2019
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Future Wox
Future Wox is a creative media and marketing services agency based in Lagos. We provide exceptional marketing, promotional, and experiential services and products tailored to fit our clients’ brands.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- As a Client Service Associate at Future Wox, you will cultivate relationships with our clients. Additionally, you’ll develop sales proposals and collaborate with our internal departments to help ensure that our clients’ needs are adequately met.
- You will be expected to develop a strong understanding of our services and capabilities in order to adequately represent us with our clients.
- Within your role here, you should expect to manage time, projects and sales efficiently and be detail oriented. Additionally, you should have strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills, and solid verbal and written communication skills.
- You are expected to have strong judgment and decision-making skills, as well as strong leadership skills – you should be self-directed and be able to multitask, and be comfortable moving from one project to another.
- Above all, we're looking for talented individuals that are eager to learn.
- Bachelor's degree required
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented (nothing gets past you)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Commitment to Future Wox's mission and goals.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Future Wox career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Future WoxSimilar Jobs
- Web Developer at IQMedia Concept Limited
- 2D Animator/ Illustrator at Schucks Media
- Jobs at DU Opensource Limited
- Latest Jobs at Baynet Fuse Limited
- Jobs at Torilo Nigeria
- Marketer at Richbrands Support Services Limited
- Accounts Clerk at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited
- Jobs at Sybil and James Communications