To facilitate attainment of the objectives of the KPMG member firms in West Africa, through effective coordination of their activities and nurturing of their relationships.
• Coordinates and supports both sub-regional and country level processes, aimed at fostering stronger interactions and harmonious working relationships
• Serves as the company secretary, organizing, attending and taking minutes of meetings. The job also requires preparation of resolutions and liaison, through the holding company’s legal adviser, with the Cayman Islands’ firm (Carey Olsen), handling KWAH’s legal and corporate affairs offshore
• Serves as the secretariat and the point of contact for all KPMG West Africa member firms and liaises with lead Partners in the sub-region on logistics and general support for common and joint activities/programme
• Communicates decisions of the Board to relevant line and function leaders in the member firms, sending reminders and following up on implementation
• Performs other roles as may be required from time to time
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum of three (3) years in corporate management and international relations
• A good first degree in Law, not below second class upper-both at LLB and Law School.
• A post-graduate degree (e.g. MBA) and Chartered Secretary qualification will be added advantages.
• Preferably between 25-32 years of age
• Experience in administrative responsibilities
• Good oral and written communication
• Good strategic mind-set (ability to think outside the box)
• Sound legal and regulatory knowledge
• Good project management skills
• Good analytical skills
• Good people management skills
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft tools
To apply for this position, click here