Careers at The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
Posted on: 19 June, 2014
Deadline: 4 July, 2014
View Jobs in Government
View Jobs posted same day
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), the leading UN organization in Reproductive Health and Population and Development, is recruiting personnel for the following position:
- Vacancy Number: VN2014/006
- Post Level: NOA(ICS08)
- Post Number: 00001714
- Duty Post: Lagos
- Type of Contract: Fixed Term
- Duration: One Year (Renewable, subject to satisfactory performance)
- Closing Date: Friday 04 July 2014.
Method of Application
For details on the job description and application process, please visit http://web.ng.undp.org/jobs.shtml and submit your application. UNFPA provides a work' environment that reflects the values of gender quality, teamwork, respect for diversity, integrity and a healthy balance of work and life.
We are committed to maintaining our balanced gender distribution and therefore encourage qualified women to apply. Please note that UNFPA will respond only to those applicants in whom it has a further interest. In addition, ONLY applications sent to the UNDP job site will be accepted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- High Commission of Canada Recruitment for Consultants
- The U.S. Embassy Recruiting for Public Health Administrative Management Specialist
- High Commission of India Recruitment for Entry-level Messengers
- U.S. Embassy Recruitment for Safety Program Coordinator
- The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment for Observer Group
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at the Kaduna State Water Corporation (KADSWAC)
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Nigeria Navy CONT.
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Nigeria Navy