Business Development and Marketing Manager at Fortune Global Shipping and Logistics Limited
Posted on: 16 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Fortune Global Shipping & Logi
Fortune Global Shipping and Logistics Limited is a wholly Nigerian owned company incorporated in 2006 to provide seamless shipping & logistics services to esteemed customers. This has remained the vision of FGSL since incorporation but the dynamics of our services has evolved over the years.
- Candidate must continue to develop strategies to create awareness for FGSL services as well as win business to increase sales revenue.
Candidate must be able to perform the following:
- Identify partnerships and opportunities targeted at developing sales lead especially from Oil and Gas Companies, EPC AND EPIC companies
- Gather intelligence for the preparation of reports, presentations, and tenders that will win the company contracts in ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Gather market and customer information and network with major players in the Oil and Gas Industry and the decision-makers and provide feedback on industry trends.
- Develop strategies and budgetary requirement forecasts to grow sales and profit targets for existing and new clients.
- Develop field sales action plans for improved sales performance, identifying marketing opportunities, market requirements, and build a customer database based on the company’s client’s market niche.
- Manage key accounts to meet/exceed targets relating to revenue growth activities, profit margin, sales, customer retention, and customer acquisition generates key account performance report weekly
- Regularly visit assigned existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams
- Responding to customer needs: exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities, developing client-specific interphases for continuity and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to winning business
- Maintain current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, services, rates or pricing strategies, clientele and market share. Using this highlight to promote FGSL market share by recommending competitive selling prices
- Keep abreast of competitor’s activity, evaluating key competitor’s strength and weakness and recommending any necessary tactical action monthly
- Develop and maintains a profitable relationship with all customers and with all stakeholders and promptly resolving ALL customer-service problems
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly time-phased reports on achievement and activities for management information and generate progress report on sales and business volume targets from the sales data and trends
- Candidate must have graduated with not less than a 2:2 in Business Development/ Marketing or any other related discipline from a reputable higher institution and/or professional qualification.
- Candidate must have at least seven (7) years’ relevant experience, three (3) of which must be spent within the Shipping & Logistics Industry. Good knowledge of Freight forwarding will be an added advantage.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry, EPC and EPIC Companied
- Must have achieved obvious results in sales and business development with evidence of continuous growth especially in the Oil and Gas industry
- Good communications skills and must be able to speak with a diverse range of prospective clients- varying in size, industry and business model
Other skills required include:
- A positive attitude
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to take initiatives
- Business development skills
- Marketing and Sales skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fortune Global Shipping & Logistics Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fortune Global Shipping & Logistics LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Short Truck Driver at Vodstra Limited
- Legal and Claims Manager at APM Terminals
- Account Officer at Ifex Express Limited
- HSE Supervisor at APM Terminals
- Logistics/Warehouse Officer at Armosil West Africa
- Senior Sales Manager at a Logistics Company - Ralds and Agate Limited
- IT Help Desk Officers at Courierplus Services Limited
- Experienced Social Media Manager at Pickmeup International Company