2019 Graduate Trainee Program at Workforce Group
Posted on: 10 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
The Workforce Academy Programme is a 6-month intensive programme designed to develop exceptional talents
in ten (10) different areas:
- Finance Analyst
- HR Analyst
- Payroll Analyst
- Recruitment & Assessment Analyst
- HR Outsourcing Analyst
- Facility Maintenance Analyst
- Learning & Development Analyst
- Quality & Project Management Analyst
- Risk Management Analyst
- Research and Content Development Analyst.
The following attributes are required to join our talented teams through the Workforce Academy programme:
- Good leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to work in a result-driven business environment.
- Ability to transform theoretical knowledge obtained during training into practical hands-on skills.
- Capacity to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in teams, confident, and able to express own views clearly.
- Adept in applying the knowledge acquired to solve practical problems.
- Aptitude for creative and analytical work in a problem-solving environment.
- Self-drive and high level of learning agility.
- 1-2 years work experience.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not older than 27 years by December 31st, 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Degree (HND) with Minimum 2.2 or Lower Credit from a recognised institution.
- Applicants for Finance Analyst or Payroll Analyst must be a graduate of one of Accounting, Finance or any other related courses.
- Applicants for Research and Content Development Analyst role must be a graduate of English Language from a recognised institution.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Workforce Management Centre career website on workforcegroup.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant to the Chairman at H. Pierson Associates Limited
- Audit Officer at Tabs and Icons Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at Willers Solutions Limited
- Gender and Nutrition Specialist at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
- Job Openings at Lorache Group
- Financial Analyst at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Rovedana Limited
- Programs Manager at RyteGate Technologies