Driver at Workingpeople Limited Outsourcing
Posted on: 20 June, 2019
Deadline: 27 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Workingpeople Limited Outsourcing
Workingpeople Limited Outsourcing is a Leading provider of Human Resources solutions in Nigeria. Our prowess lies not just in providing a qualitative workforce but also in developing and implementing customized options for Human Resource challenges for clients. This service is a unique offering to our diverse clients that requires the service of qualified drivers for both domestic and commercial purpose Workingpeople Limited offers its clients an assurance of top quality driver service round the clock.
- Professional Driver that knows the road network on both the Island and Mainland in Lagos should apply.
- Drive vehicle as requested
- Observe road signs, traffic laws and regulations
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards
- Ensure punctuality and safe driving
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturer’s specifications
- Ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc.; Administrative work
- Familiar with Lagos roads.
- Strong defensive driving skill, excellent knowledge of road traffic laws
- Strong observation skills, Good communication skill, good grooming
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and good interpersonal skills
- OND or B.Sc required that will be able to used android phone
- A valid Driver’s License, Lagos State Driver’s Institute card and good driving record
- A minimum of three years of work experience (corporate driving)
- Good Knowledge of Lagos route and its environment
- Good understanding of Road Signs and Traffic Laws
- Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation
- Ability to read and write in English
- Maintain high level of personal integrity and reliability
- Ability to Maintain appropriate and professional appearance at all times.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workingpeople Limited OutsourcingSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Smart Partners Consulting
- Account Officer at MastermindsHRSG Consulting Limited
- Technician (Rigger) at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Job Vacancies at Deloitte
- Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Business Analyst at Westside Empire