If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Gigastreams Consulting is a people development and training organization devoted to helping professionals and organizations develop through our highly specialized Project Management and Human Resource trainings. Our array of seasoned and certified trainers and resource persons offer a unique bouquet of value to each of our clients. As a value-adding organization, we provide resources to our clients that enhance each participant's individual effectiveness, and their organization’s productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Position responsibilities include assisting the HR-Manager Development with employee recruitment, coordination of new staff hiring, and administration.
- Work will include management of employee perks and recognition, data collection and analysis, and staff training and development. It is expected that the intern will contribute to the overall organization program by providing feedback on current practices and ideas for future development.
Typical Job Duties
New Employee Hiring:
- Assist with recruitment strategies and events for employment.
- Collect data and compile overall hiring report.
- Staff Information and Orientation sessions as needed.
- Manage organization email account.
Training and Development:
- Administer organization program.
- Assist with other all staff trainings as appropriate.
Content Development and Research:
- Create new content for various HR initiatives.
- Filling and other office support for HR staff – Assistant Director Student Development, HR Manager, and Payroll Administrator
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Knowledge/Skills Required:
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- The Intern reports directly to the MD of HR-Development, and informally to the Head of Housekeeping (H.O.H).
- The Head of Housekeeping (H.O.H) reports to the HR Manager.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org then copy email@example.com Note: The subject should refer to (HR-Intern)