Job Opportunities at Excite Panacea Limited
Posted on: 24 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Excite Panacea Limited
Excite Panacea Limited is an information system hub providing services to clients through three independent, yet interdependent business units.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
- A Full Stack Developer is responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- He will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- At Excite Panacea, we value creating a work environment with a strong team culture, vibrant creativity, and a constant drive to challenge ourselves to grow, develop new solutions, and generate novel ideas.
- With our integrated team of design thinkers, software engineers, business and process analysts, developers and graphics designers we work together in a friendly yet structured environment with opportunities to grow as an individual and as a business.
go to method of application »
- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Excite Panacea LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Quantity Surveyor at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Field Investigation Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Senior Technical Bid Manager at Siemens
- Relationship Manager at Kobo360
- Latest Jobs at Focus Group Limited
- System/Network Engineer at Netcom
- Job Openings at Oracle Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at Nextworks Limited